Dry-lining Estimator / QS
Looking for a Drylining Estimator specialised in the interior sector.
- Preparation of tender and contract documents working from provided bill of quantities whilst liaising with architects/clients
- Submit tender and negotiate the tender
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Identify & analyse costings for tenders and identify any commercial risks
- Complete and provide progress reports
- Value completed works and arrange for interim applications and payments
- Understand and determine the type of contract in use along with identifying any client-specific amendments and how they affect the company commercially
- Value Engineering
- Liaising with the client as required
- Obtaining contractor quotes and ensuring best value
- Liaising with main contractor design during the costings process
- Ensuring the timely and complete delivery of all handover material to the contract team once the order is secured
- Work with the team to meet or exceed objectives and target set by management in all areas
Salary is negotiable for the right candidate depending on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Freelance, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
Depends on the experience
Dry liner / Ceiling Fixer – Supervisor
We are looking for experienced Supervisor Dryliners / Fixers
This Position will be:
- Moving from site to site, setting out and prepare the team to start the site with success
- We are preparing and presenting site inductions, safety briefings and toolbox talks.
- They are assessing and managing safety hazards.
- Ensuring appropriate site rules and welfare facilities are in place.
- Carrying out regular inspections.
- They are helping project managers to plan the work programme.
- Helping coordinate deliveries of materials, plant and equipment.
- Carrying out regular inspections to ensure compliance with relevant legal requirements, processes and procedures.
- Raising safety concerns at the appropriate level.
- Resolving problems and implementing improvements.
- Organizing and overseeing external inspections, such as with a health and safety inspector.
- Providing emergency first aid if required. If not holding any First Aid Certificate, we will help help you achieve it
Relevant skills of a site supervisor include:
- A positive attitude.
- The ability to communicate with, motivate, and if necessary, discipline the workforce.
- The ability to understand drawings and other contract documents.
- A good understanding of safety procedures.
- Organizational skills.
- The ability to mediate to resolve issues.
- An understanding of occupational health and behavioural safety issues.
To be considered for this role, you must have a valid CSCS card, ideally for dry lining,
Must be able to supply references.
To apply, please contact Mihail on 07523631000
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Part-Time
Salary: From £18.00 per hour
- CSCS (preferred)
- SSSTS (if not present, we will help to achieve it)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £17.00-£22.00 per hour